TABASCO® AMERICA’S COOKOUT SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR TEXT MESSAGE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR TEXT MESSAGE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. TEXT MESSAGING IS NOT REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. BY ENTERING VIA TEXT MESSAGE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING SPONSOR WITH YOUR EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT FOR YOU TO RECEIVE UP TO EIGHT (8) TEXT MESSAGES USING AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGY IN RESPONSE TO EACH ENTRY. TEXT MESSAGING MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE THROUGH ALL WIRELESS CARRIERS. THIS CONSENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BUY GOODS AND SERVICES.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) PROGRAM DESCRIPTION/TIMING/SPONSOR: The TABASCO® America’s Cookout Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) begins May 1, 2019, at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”), and ends September 2, 2019, at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”). The computer of the Promotion Administrator is the official time-keeping device of the Sweepstakes. The Promotion consists of eighteen (18) Weekly Drawings and a Grand Prize Drawing and offers two (2) eligible means of entry: (1) via Text Message, and (2) On-line via Sponsor’s Website. Weekly entry periods and drawing dates apply, see Section 4 below. Two hundred and thirteen (213) Weekly Prizes and one (1) Grand Prize are available to be won in the Sweepstakes, subject to verification. The Sponsor of this Promotion is: McIlhenny Company, 601 Poydras Street, Suite 1815, New Orleans, LA 70130 (the “Sponsor”). The Promotion Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Boulevard, Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791 (the “Promotion Administrator”). Sponsor and Promotion Administrator may herein be referred to as Promotion Entities (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”).
2) PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age (nineteen (19) years of age in AL and NE, twenty-one (21) years of age in MS) or older at the time of entry. (the “Eligible Participants”). Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor, Promotion Administrator, and each of their respective successors, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, officers, directors, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers, shareholders and employees (collectively, the “Releasees”) and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) or members of the same household of any of the foregoing persons are not eligible to participate. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Entities, which shall be final and binding in all respects. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. In the event of any discrepancy between these Official Rules and any other communication regarding the Sweepstakes, these Official Rules shall govern and control.
3) HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter and earn entries into the Weekly and Grand Prize Drawings during the Promotion Period:
4) PRIZE DRAWINGS AND ODDS OF WINNING: Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about each Drawing Date listed in the schedule below from among all eligible entries received for a corresponding Entry Period (each an “Entry Period Drawing”). All drawings will be conducted under the supervision of Marden-Kane, Inc., an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final. See Section 6 for prize details, including quantity of prize winners per Entry Period Drawing. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received for a given Entry Period Drawing.
|Entry Period||Dates/Times - all start times are 12:00:00
AM ET, all end times are 11:59:59 PM ET
(on or about)
|Week 1||May 1, 2019 to May 7, 2019||May 10, 2019|
|Week 2||May 8, 2019 to May 14, 2019||May 17, 2019|
|Week 3||May 15, 2019 to May 21, 2019||May 24, 2019|
|Week 4||May 22, 2019 to May 28, 2019||May 31, 2019|
|Week 5||May 29, 2019 to June 4, 2019||June 7, 2019|
|Week 6||June 5, 2019 to June 11, 2019||June 14, 2019|
|Week 7||June 12, 2019 to June 18, 2019||June 21, 2019|
|Week 8||June 19, 2019 to June 25, 2019||June 28, 2019|
|Week 9||June 26, 2019 to July 2, 2019||July 8, 2019|
|Week 10||July 3, 2019 to July 9, 2019||July 12, 2019|
|Week 11||July 10, 2019 to July 16, 2019||July 19, 2019|
|Week 12||July 17, 2019 to July 23, 2019||July 26, 2019|
|Week 13||July 24, 2019 to July 30, 2019||August 2, 2019|
|Week 14||July 31, 2019 to August 6, 2019||August 9, 2019|
|Week 15||August 7, 2019 to August 13, 2019||August 16, 2019|
|Week 16||August 14, 2019 to August 20, 2019||August 23, 2019|
|Week 17||August 21, 2019 to August 27, 2019||August 30, 2019|
|Week 18||August 28, 2019 to September 2, 2019||September 6, 2019|
|Grand Prize||May 1, 2019 to September 2, 2019||September 6, 2019|
5) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS: The potential prize winners will be notified via email at the email address provided during registration if potential winning entry was entered online or by text if potential winning entry was entered via text. Notification will be sent within 2-3 days of the corresponding drawing as indicated in the Drawing Schedule above. Potential winners may be required to execute and return (via email) an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where allowed under the law), and IRS Form W9 within 72 hours following issuance of notification (original documents are due within seven (7) days via regular mail). Non-compliance within this time period or return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting). If a potential winner is 18 or older, but a minor in his/her state of residence, the potential winner’s parent or legal guardian must sign all required documents. If, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, it is determined that any entry has not complied with these Official Rules, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period, a potential winner has failed to properly execute and return any required documents within the specified time period, has made false statements, or notification is returned as undeliverable, then such entry will be disqualified. If any entrant is disqualified for any reason, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected and/or issued the applicable prize (time permitting). Should a potential prize winner decide to decline the prize for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to that potential winner, and an alternate potential winner will be selected, time permitting. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on all matters.
6) AVAILABLE PRIZES, QUANTITIES AND VALUES:
|# of Prizes
|Week 1||TABASCO® branded Cornhole Game Set – including storage bag||10||$255||$2,550|
|Week 2||TABASCO® grilling master gift set||25||$50||$1,250|
|Week 3||TABASCO® custom skinned Yeti Cooler plus a $50 gift card to stock your cooler with cold beverages and $50 worth of Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs (fulfilled as free store coupon)||5||$599||$2,995|
|Week 4||Assortment of Omaha Steaks with a TABASCO® 7-Sauce Caddy||10||$240||$2,400|
|Week 5||TABASCO® branded Lawn Chair with Carrying Bag (2 per winner)||12||$120||$1,440|
|Week 6||TABASCO® branded JBL Flip 4 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker||12||$156||$1,872|
|Week 7||TABASCO® branded Giant Wooden Tumble Tower Game – including storage bag||10||$169||$1,690|
|Week 8||Prize Bundle (1 of each weekly prize + a Weber Grill) plus $250 of Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs (fulfilled as free store coupon)||5||$1,750||$8,750|
|Week 9||TABASCO® branded Cornhole Game Set – including storage bag||10||$255||$2,550|
|Week 10||TABASCO® grilling master gift set||25||$50||$1,250|
|Week 11||TABASCO® custom skinned Yeti Cooler plus a $50 gift card to stock your cooler with cold beverages and $50 worth of Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs (fulfilled as free store coupon)||5||$599||$2,995|
|Week 12||Assortment of Omaha Steaks with a TABASCO® 7-Sauce Caddy||10||$240||$2,400|
|Week 13||TABASCO® branded Lawn Chair with Carrying Bag (2 per winner)||12||$120||$1,440|
|Week 14||TABASCO® branded JBL Flip 4 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker||12||$156||$1,872|
|Week 15||TABASCO® branded Giant Wooden Tumble Tower Game – including storage bag||10||$169||$1,690|
|Week 16||TABASCO® grilling master gift set||25||$50||$1,250|
|Week 17||Assortment of Omaha Steaks with a TABASCO® 7-Sauce Caddy||10||$240||$2,400|
|Week 18||TABASCO® custom skinned Yeti Cooler plus a $50 gift card to stock your cooler with cold beverages and $50 worth of Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs (fulfilled as free store coupon)||5||$599||$2,995|
|Grand Prize||One (1) year supply of TABASCO® (fulfilled as $250 (retail value) of winners choice of TABASCO® products from the online TABASCO® Country Store) & Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs (fulfilled as $250 (retail value) of free store coupons) + *$5,000 for new kitchen appliances (suggested use)||1||$5,500||$5,500|
Nathan’s Famous products/free store coupon provided by Smithfield Foods, Inc.
*$5,000 awarded to Grand Prize Winner in the form of a check made payable to the Winner.
Total maximum approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes is: $49,289.
Limit of one (1) Weekly Prize per Eligible Participant. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Prize fulfillment will be completed by October 1, 2019. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of qualified eligible entries are received. Prizes to be fulfilled within 6 to 8 weeks following Winner confirmation.
7) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift cards are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer. Coupons are subject to certain terms and conditions, redemption policies and expiration dates as specified by the Sponsor or the third party coupon provider. Prize valid only in the U.S.A. and are void where prohibited. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners are responsible for any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, except as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor is not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been delivered to a confirmed winner. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may vary to what has been advertised, pictured, etc. All details of the prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
8) GENERAL CONDITIONS: Eligible Participants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, garbled or misdirected entry materials, or for any computer, online, phone, human, or other error or for any technical or other malfunctions that may occur. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incoherent, unusable, or incomplete entries will be accepted. Proof of e-mailing or text message submission does not constitute proof of delivery. All information is collected in the United States of America. The Releasees are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in entries submitted. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification. By entering, each entrant forever releases, discharges, and waives any and all claims, liabilities and actions of any kind, howsoever caused or arising and whether by negligence, any intentional act or otherwise, including without limitation, personal injury or death, that entrant may have or may arise against Releasees with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation in this Promotion; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes (including but not limited to the substitution or changing of any prizes) awarded in this Promotion. By entering, each Participants further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Releasees and their insurers against any and all damages, costs, judgments, and/or expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and/or other legal fees) they may incur as a result of claims made against them in connection with either (i) entrant’s participation in this Promotion; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes (including but not limited to the substitution or changing of any prizes) awarded in the Promotion.
9) NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or mutilated mail; misdirected email/text messages; any technical problems; faulty, lost, garbled, incomplete, incorrect or mistranscribed data/phone transmissions; incorrect announcements of any kind; or technical hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer/mobile device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions or breakdown of any network systems; unavailable service connections; lost, incomplete or faulty network connectivity of any kind; failures of any service providers; or any combination thereof that may limit a person’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes. Proof of entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable email/text messages resulting from filtration of a user’s Internet service or wireless phone carrier network. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be executed as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor and/or the Administrator, in their sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is so cancelled or modified, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to such action (assuming a sufficient number of entries are received) in a random drawing, and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with this Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all such entries. Sponsor and/or Administrator reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the participant fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
10) JURISDICTION: The Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The construction, validity and interpretation of the Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the Promotion shall be resolved in the Federal District Court for the Western District of Louisiana (if federal jurisdiction exists) or the state courts of Louisiana in Iberia Parish, Louisiana (if no federal jurisdiction exists).
12) WINNERS LIST & OFFICIAL RULES: Winners list will be posted online at https://www.americascookout.com// until October 15, 2019. Official Rules can be found online by following the promotion link at TABASCO.com.
Omaha Steaks, Weber, YETI COOLERS, LLC, and JBL Company are neither participants nor sponsors of this Sweepstakes.